Friday, January 31, 2020

I like to write, have more places to show, the wits, the charms and graces, sharing pieces of my mind.

 Still Waters 2 Run. Dances. Reality is better ... Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•❤️๐Ÿ’‹ #momlife, grown kids, still in schools, trades to learn, how to live the good life.....Don't Miss your Beat✌๐ŸพNew Edition - If It Isn't Love.Never stand begging for that which you have the power to earn. ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•❤️๐Ÿ’‹ Confessions,Factors Why...We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. - Martin Luther King, Jr.I like to write, have more places to show, the wits, the charms and graces, sharing pieces of my mind.

Just because you're attractive doesn't mean you're my type.Love + Trust + Loyalty = Unbreakable relationship.Single doesn't always mean lonely and relationship doesn't always mean happy.Be real with people or just leave them alone.Woman for man, wishes on stars, silent knights, alone after the walks in the park. PTSD veteran, one of the hats that I wear. Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry.I like to write, have more places to show, the wits, the charms and graces, sharing pieces of my mind.
Thanks for the reply, starting over again, making plans, to call the state of Virginia,to get the list, got the idea, have another role to play. Have to see, have had some green eyes, in the men, mice, and momstors that I have crossed paths with. Stats, age, how tall, located where, retired teacher, student, dreamer, questions between us now. Factors that matter.

I like to write, have more places to show, the wits, the charms and graces, sharing pieces of my mind. RAT, CAT and DOG. 

W4M. Blue Oceans, dreams and nightmares, how to get it right, waves to be made, heads to count, rocks to roll, gems to find. Oh , what a knight, a man, giant on land, heads above common, teacher, student, money maker, roles to play, 6 decades or more. Age matters, something about, the lessons to be learned, and the lucky breaks.

Feel the atmosphere ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’Ÿ Enjoying the moment ๐Ÿค—Please tell me what you really think about me, honestly and anonymously -RAT, CAT and DOG..... What a mixture!Thanks so much: words, views,voices, values, free things that you have to give. In the end, money, cash, coins, are things you leave behind, just a note, of things to leave when you die.

I had 41 years with the same woman.  I was 19. She was 29. Now I'm 61. Glory days are gone. I wouldn't know how to act with another woman. Not your type.  I get it. I still dream.  I'm over the hills and far away.  Eastern standard time. Not Virginia.   Alone but not lonely. Well sometimes.  Reading is a great distraction.  Keep posting. 


Lots of interest in so many things, blue oceans to create.Frogs, spiders and snakes, friends in the wild, eaten alive, back in time, coins to flip.Simple shots. Lots of fun,Repair, restore, replace the deeds and actions, you may have done, trades to be done.๐Ÿ˜ŽJewJew jew go back to hell๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ☻☻๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€

Thomas Radke if love isn't the answer you asked the wrong question.Lots of interest in so many things, blue oceans to create.Frogs, spiders and snakes, friends in the wild, eaten alive, back in time, coins to flip.Slugs, Sluts, Snakes,Golan Shahar ® ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ , Israel & USA forever, ๐ŸŽ Red Pills. Spiders And Worms, Black And Yellow, Wasps, Not The Honey Makers. Jewish Rock Star: Cow to BuffaloI like to write, have more places to show, the wits, the charms and graces, sharing pieces of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment