Saturday, May 11, 2019

Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.




One good man to find,how hard can it be,smart, tall, strong, retired, educated, boy next door, baby boomer, heads above common.Stats, location,age, how tall, retired from what, burning trees, things to do at home, questions up in the air... Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance. I do ask :Are you’re single? 

Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you. ~ Thomas Leonard .Any Sense of Reality?Can we try again .Waves of words, views,values, voices in your head, dances in the streets, mountains left to climb. I do ask :Are you’re single? 

    I am seeking someone long term and someone who can converse very well.Stats, age, how tall, retired from what, questions between us now.Hats to wear and universes to travel to.Hi and Happy:Signs and wonders, roads to cross, paths to travel, High Hats, roles played, over time.Connection, Conversation, Chemistry, it would be nice, wits, charms, graces, giant online, retired from the races for bucks, are you the one...War is a bad and contemptible thing, but people at war are sometimes better than in everyday life.-Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.

    GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now. So come on, let's take a chance! Juliana Santiago. tricks to trade ๐ŸพCharles R. Jarrot I'm missing a relationship with a male friend. Used to meet on occasion when we had time. I'm having time to meet new male friends this weekend. Looking for some good contact with other male who is willing to get into me. 
    I'm a SUCKER for a good time. YOU WILL enjoy. Latino 58yrs your age not important.  Fine wine and great conversation .Seeking an older woman who needs some company. Women only please. Young, funny and easy going guy here.  5'8'', strong, and well endowed is what I've been told. Good listener and polite. Reply with pic and I will do the same.
    1


    GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you. ~ Thomas Leonard .Any Sense of Reality? Lots Of Laughter, Lady To Delight. Home Hearts appreciation tweet ๐ŸŒผ [Captain Hook leaving rehab]  CH: I'm glad that's over   Peter Pan: yeah man, you were pretty...hooked   *Tinker Bell starts breakdancing*Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.
    1
    ๐ŸพCharles R. Jarrot I'm missing a relationship with a male friend. Used to meet on occasion when we had time. I'm having time to meet new male friends this weekend. Looking for some good contact with other male who is willing to get into me. I'm a SUCKER for a good time. YOU WILL enjoy.Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.





     It did not happen, was not able to marry the veteran and give the money from the union to Hannah, and Lily wrote about the time of her life also with Snake. He hates it, he does not have Lily, and she writes about the once in a lifetime event, and all the new Johns and Joes with the pointed hung hard tools for the cavities of Snakes. Brand New Dawn for Jarrots, Sheri Jarrot, Rachel Jarrot, Sima Jarrot, Charles Jarrot, Jackie Jarrot, etc....... Ready for dream woman for Steven Jarrot?  Race Completed: Targets Adjusted Cattlecall Notes; Greener Grass.

    Believe or Deceive? Why Liars Are Difficult to Sniff Out -Disneyland, Police State Of Crooks, Rats InGloves, Wave Of Voices, Voices, Values, Dances With Wolves..✈️IN TOWN ON BUSINESS ๐ŸŒน-In case you need some ''awwww'' today, here is a little vid for you! ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ๐Ÿผ
    Disneyland Annual Passholders Live Science.Buffalo Springfield - On The Way Home.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŒŠ-In case you need some ''awwww'' today, here is a little vid for you! ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ๐ŸผDisneyland Annual Pass-holders.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŒŠDances With Wolves..✈️IN TOWN ON BUSINESS ๐ŸŒน

    No comments:

    Post a Comment