Saturday, May 11, 2019

Stats to share, dead veterans every day 22 daily counts: veterans sad and blue...FEELS GOOD!I never try to make any of the regular people jealous. I know we can't all be eagles.

If It Isn't Love. "the  BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE: Mayberry” America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today.  Any Sense of Reality?It was an America where doors were left unlocked, violent crime .American Birds, sit and spin, tales in the air, heaven and the stars, to shine daily, delights. Don't be calling yourself a Reverend if you enjoy mockery.



My Life as a Dead Girl 2017 NY State Of Mind, State Of Blue Dreams: Not Retards, Rejects, Rednecks, Escapees:Stats to share, dead veterans every day 22 daily counts: veterans sad and blue. Any Sense of Reality?..FEELS GOOD!I never try to make any of the regular people jealous. I know we can't all be eagles.

Buttons to share, Facebook, Twitter, Intergram, what else? What we know, and want to know, to explore, expand and grow. Need more cash.So...stats, age, how tall, retired from what, lions, tigers, and bears, dragons in the air...Hats, Horns, Halos, Out Of Sight. πŸŒΉπŸ’American Birds, Faces Of Freedom.There are totally shithole countries. But, as a diplomat, he may want to go with the "Speak less, say more" route. Any Sense of Reality?



I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. tricks to trade 🐾 🐢American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐢 🐾 🐢...Hands in the air, shit, dung, and fecal matters, who cares, talk to the hands, stop before you get started. Uritza Smith:,🐢 🐾 🐢...Doggy πŸ‘™Sexuall Posts πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜πŸ’¦..In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views... Any Sense of Reality?



One good man to find,how hard can it be,smart, tall, strong, retired, educated, boy next door, baby boomer, heads above common.Stats, location,age, how tall, retired from what, burning trees, things to do at home, questions up in the air... Can we try again . Pages to books.πŸ•πŸŒ›πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’–❤I just can't live without you! Hello, mates! Welcome to I just want to be with someone No one loves me No one cares about meπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”"Mermaid Tales RP". Any Sense of Reality?



Over and across the sands, time never stops, live in the colors, plants to grow, animals to live there. Hopes and prayers, animals to live. Honoring Our Veterans Each and Everyday in America! Shooting Curses, Slaves - Just A Touch Of Love.I'm off getting organised for work last nightshift this year whoop ye πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ™„πŸ˜³πŸ€“πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰☺️xxA lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you. ~ Thomas Leonard .Any Sense of Reality?



Image result for peter Pan, Tinker bell, men and mice

Pot, cash, green dreams, burning trees, dimes to drop, grower in Temecula, Ca. No, I eat it, candy, suckers, crackers, vape pens, smoking is bad for you. Are you a grower, retired, growing for bucks and profits, have an idea, working on it now. Familar Matters, Sex, Drugs, Rock And Roll, Travels Around The Globe, Email accounts, storage for pictures and files.Hello Friends .Our kids will get ahead if we lower the size of our classes, and lift up our students!Hats, Horns, Halos, Out Of Sight. πŸŒΉπŸ’American Birds, Faces Of Freedom.There are totally shithole countries. But, as a diplomat, he may want to go with the "Speak less, say more" route. Any Sense of Reality?

Buttons to share, Facebook, Twitter, Intergram, what else? What we know, and want to know, to explore, expand and grow. Need more cash.So...stats, age, how tall, retired from what, lions, tigers, and bears, dragons in the air...Hats, Horns, Halos, Out Of Sight. πŸŒΉπŸ’American Birds, Faces Of Freedom.There are totally shithole countries. But, as a diplomat, he may want to go with the "Speak less, say more" route. Any Sense of Reality?

I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. tricks to trade πŸΎ πŸΆAmerican Birds, πŸ§πŸ§Talks To Hands,🐢 πŸΎ πŸΆ...Hands in the air, shit, dung, and fecal matters, who cares, talk to the hands, stop before you get started. Uritza Smith:,🐢 πŸΎ πŸΆ...Doggy πŸ‘™Sexuall Posts πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜πŸ’¦..In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views... Any Sense of Reality?


Good evening. I am looking for a connection, conversation, and chemistry, shots in the dark, woman for man.I know, but here I am.I simply desire to talk to another soul about our lives, thoughts, experiences, fears, loves, goals, and anything else. I am a 55 plus:woman who enjoys writing and getting to know others through it. I don’t seek sex or anything physical. I do ask :you’re single?If you like to write, like getting to know another person, please feel free to write to me. A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you. ~ Thomas Leonard .

Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.Stats to share, dead veterans every day 22 daily counts: veterans sad and blue...FEELS GOOD!I never try to make any of the regular people jealous. I know we can't all be eagles. 

What will attract me will be what's between your ears and within your heart. Like actual conversation and telling of bad jokes:) ok maybe a few good jokes mixed in. Connectivity, compatibility, and character hold more weight and value to me.It's that simple.I'm a product of my past, not my future.I do hope to hear from you. Wow that took forever”. PERSONAL RECORD!Black, Cali Babe, girl next door, heads above common crazy,  Riverside County, visits to Disneyland, every week, searching for a man, giant on land, retired, wits, charms, graces, lion to roar, across the decades, are you the one?

GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now. So come on, let's take a chance!Stats to share, dead veterans every day 22 daily counts: veterans sad and blue...FEELS GOOD!I never try to make any of the regular people jealous. I know we can't all be eagles. 

I am seeking someone long term and someone who can converse very well.Stats, age, how tall, retired from what, questions between us now.Hats to wear and universes to travel to.Hi and Happy:Signs and wonders, roads to cross, paths to travel, High Hats, roles played, over time.Connection, Conversation, Chemistry, it would be nice, wits, charms, graces, giant online, retired from the races for bucks, are you the one...Stats to share, dead veterans every day 22 daily counts: veterans sad and blue...FEELS GOOD!I never try to make any of the regular people jealous. I know we can't all be eagles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment